Heavy Duty King Pin Press Mechanic Tool
- For Intermediate & Heavy Duty Trucks
- Remove King Pins in Minutes
- Can Generates 46,000 lbs. of Force
- For Use w/ up to a 1" Impact Tool
|Availability:||In Stock||Shipping:||See Cart|
|Returns||20% Restocking Fee - Unused Product|
30% Restocking Fee - Failure to obtain an RMA/RGA
|Dimension||6"W x 20.5"L x 17" H|
Designed to remove king pins in minutes with ease and efficiency which only requires one person to operate. The end plates are manufactured out of high-grade steel into diamond shapes – drastically reducing the overall mass of the tool, resulting in significant savings in the tool’s overall weight.
The king pin press includes three different forcing screw options, giving you the ability to service everything from 3/4 ton pickups up to Class 8 trucks. A shortened 1 1/4” forcing screw allows you to access king pins from the hardest to reach places and tightest wheel wells – even on busses. The Kit also includes three most popular tie rod end removers: 7/8", 3/4", and 20mm.
What size king pins can I remove?
This tool is designed for use on straight and tapered king pins, and will accommodate sizes from 7/8″ to 2 5/32″ king pins.
- Capable of generating 46,000 lbs of force yet weighs only 30 lbs.
- Anti-torque arms prevent twisting of the main body while under extreme force
- Engineered for use with up to a 1" impact tool
- For use on straight and tapered king pins from 7/8" to 2 5/32"
- Optionally, you can service 2 1/4" King Pins with the 90152 Clearance Plate Adapter
- 90151 Isuzu NPR and GMC/Chevrolet W-series trucks require a custom adapter
- Note: Not compatible with: FL981 axles where the tie rod is cast to the spindle