Security Battery Locking Bar
- Secure Your Batteries Quickly And Without Hassle
- Ensure Maximum Durability And Protection Against Theft
- Powder-Coated To Prevent Rust
- Choose The Size That Fits Your Specific Needs
- You Can Trust The Quality And Durability Of The Product
|Availability:||In Stock||Shipping:||See Cart|
|Manufacturer||Big Truck Locks|
|Returns||30 days w/ 25% Restocking Fee|
Don't become a victim of battery theft. Protect your trucks and equipment today with heavy-duty battery locks.
Keying to Previous Order:
To Key your lock order to the same as your previous lock orders, you must choose Keyed Alike and write, "Please Key to Previous Order RC########" (where ######## is your 8 digit sales Order Number of your first lock order) in the Customer Msg box.
Note: Always refer back to your first lock order so all new orders will be keyed to that first order. We will try to check that your keying instructions are correct, but this is only a courtesy. You are still responsible. DO NOT USE YOUR KEY CODE.
Are you looking for a heavy-duty solution to protect your trucks and equipment from battery theft?
Look no further than our battery locks! Made from thicker steel than most safes, these locks are American-made and built to withstand the rigors of the road and job site.
Our battery locks are made from high-quality welded steel and powder-coated to prevent rust, ensuring that they are built to last. They are available in all sizes for 1, 2, 3, or 4 battery configurations and installation is a breeze, as it only requires tightening a few bolts.
These anti-theft devices will give you peace of mind knowing that your valuable equipment is secure. Invest in your security and protect your batteries today!
Install locking bars to secure your battery from thieves. Each locking bar is precision cut from 1/8-inch steel. The lock is equipped with a spring loaded bolt adding strength and a self-locking feature.
Battery Locking Bar Sizes
- 10 ½"L x 2 ½"W x 1 ¼H" - 1 Battery Locking Bar XLT-21
- 16 ½"L x 2 ½"W x 1 ¼H" - 2 Battery Locking Bar XLT-22
- 23"L x 2 ½"W x 1 ¼H" - 3 Battery Locking Bar XLT-23
- 29"L x 2 ½"W x 1 ¼H" - 4 Battery Locking Bar XLT-24
New Battery Locking Bars
- Battery Locking Bar for Cascadia With Batteries Under Cat WalkXLT-25
- Battery Locking Bar for Isuzu Mitsubishi GM and HinoXLT-26
- Solid Frame 1/8" Steel
- Made From High-Quality Welded Steel
- Self Locking Lock
- 7-Pin Tubular Security Lock with Over 7,500 Possible Combinations
- For truck or construction equipment
- Includes (2) Keys, you can order keyed alike for fleets
- Spring Loaded For Added Strength and Security
- High Quality American Made Product
- Installation is easy as tightening a few bolts
Very easy to install. Simply remove the top hold down frame on your battery and replace it with the Battery Lock, using your original Anchor Bolts.