Enforcer Maximum Security Roll Up Door Lock 8050
Update: Due to Recent Extreme High Demand, the 8050 & the 8055W have a Mfg extended Lead Time of 5 to 7 Business Days.
- Locks Automatically When Door is Closed
- Maximum Security from Cutting Tools
- No Interference w/ Cargo Handling
- A Must for FedEx Drivers
|Availability:||In Stock||Shipping:||See Cart|
|Manufacturer||Enforcer Transport Security|
|Returns||30 days w/ 25% Restocking Fee|
Enforcer 8055W Roll-up Door lock is an excellent Roll-up door lock, however, TrueChrome recommends the Enforcer 8050 w/the Quick Release for FedEx drivers. The Quick release allows opening the rear door from the inside, making deliveries more efficient.
Keying to Previous Order:
To Key your lock order to the same as your previous lock orders, you must choose Keyed Alike and write, "Please Key to Previous Order RC########" (where ######## is your 8 digit sales Order Number of your first lock order) in the Customer Msg box.
Note: Always refer back to your first lock order so all new orders will be keyed to that first order. We will try to check that your keying instructions are correct, but this is only a courtesy. You are still responsible. DO NOT USE YOUR KEY CODE.
The roll up door lock 8050 is the total protection without the padlock hassle on numerous stops. It simply locks when the door is closed and eliminates the time and effort needed to deal with a padlock and hasp system.The lock is permanently installed to the door not to interfere w/ cargo handling.
You can easily open the lock with a key, but almost impossible to destroy the case. Each key and lock is individually coded in one unique combination.
The lock also works with whiting and todco latches, as well as all others.
When the door is closed the interior jaws spring open to close around the carbon steel pins in the base, welded in the floor. Each assembly comes with simple installation instructions.
- High Security ABLOY Lock Cylinder with Disk Tumblers like a Bank Safe
- Choice of Boot
- 8052 Steel Boot (Default - Comes w/Lock)
- 8052-AL Aluminum Boot (Free by Request)
- A Set of 2 Keys w/Choice of Keying Option (for Multiple Locks)
- Keyed Alike
- Keyed Differently
- Optional 8050QR Quick Release
- Sorry, No Discount or Returns on Keys or Locks Keyed Alike
- We can key your locks to previously purchased locks, if you ordered them from TrueChrome and you have them delivered to the same address. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Multiple Kits can be keyed alike or individually. $3/Key for Keying Alike.
- There is ONLY up to a 4 business day lead time, despite high demand.
- Large orders may take longer.