War-Lok Glad Hand Lock
Note: Due to Recent Extreme High Demand, the War-Lok Truck Locks have a Mfg extended Lead Time of 5 to 9 Business Days.
- Prevents Connection of Air Hose
- Protects Trailer Brakes From Being Released
- Extra Layer of Cargo Security
- Made of Cast Aluminum
|Availability:||In Stock||Shipping:||See Cart|
|Dimension||10.13" x 6.75" x 2.25"|
|Returns||30 days w/ 25% Restocking Fee No Return on Custom Keyed Alike Locks|
|Maintenance||One spray of Slick 50 one lube every 90 days, or when needed. WD40 is NOT recommended and will have an adverse affect on your lock.|
|Optional Use||Lock-out Tag-Out and Maintenance, Reusable|
War-Lok Cylinder Disks:
Keying to Previous Order:
To Key your lock order to the same as your previous lock orders, you must choose Keyed Alike and write, "Please Key to Previous Order RC########" (where ######## is your 8 digit sales Order Number of your first lock order) in the Customer Msg box.
Note: Always refer back to your first lock order so all new orders will be keyed to that first order. We will try to check that your keying instructions are correct, but this is only a courtesy. You are still responsible. DO NOT USE YOUR KEY CODE.
The War-Lok TGH-10 Glad Hand Lock protects a trailer's brake system hoses from being connected. The lock is made of cast aluminum. It also can be connected to any Truck preventing it from being connected to any trailer. This Glad Hand Lock has a steel pin strength of 35-38RC; other glad hands have at most a strength score of 30-32RC.
The War-Lok Glad Hand Truck Lock has an extra flange for additional protection of the 2-plate mounting bolts associated with the air hose connection.
War-Lok Locks are Pick Resistant, Drill Resistant, Bump Key Proof and Key Duplication is virtually Impossible.
- TGH-10: War-Lok Heavy Duty Glad Hand Lock
- Pair of War-Lok Keys
- Sorry, No Discount or Returns on Keys or Locks Keyed Alike
- We can key your locks to previously purchased locks, if you ordered them from TrueChrome and you have them delivered to the same address. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Multiple Kits can be keyed alike or individually. $3/Key for Keying Alike.
- Large orders may take longer.
Installation & Removal:
- To Install the Lock:
- Slide the lock onto the glad hand with the lock tab under the latch plate
- Push the lock cylinder inward until it clicks into place
- To Remove the Lock:
- Insert the key into the lock cylinder and turn clockwise approximately 3/4 turn. The lock cylinder will spring extend to release the lock.