War-Lok King Pin Lock
Note: Due to Recent Extreme High Demand, the War-Lok Truck Locks have a Mfg extended Lead Time of 5 to 9 Business Days.
- Secure Dropped/Untethered Trailers from Thieves
- With Nine Cylinder Disk Locking Mechanism
- Designed to Deflect 5th Wheel Plate
- Angled to Deflect Attack Force
- Made of Cast Steel
|Availability:||In Stock||Shipping:||See Cart|
|Dimension||12" x 9" x 2.9"|
|Returns||30 days w/ 25% Restocking Fee No Return on Custom Keyed Alike Locks|
|Maintenance||One spray of Slick 50 one lube every 90 days, or when needed. WD40 is NOT recommended and will have an adverse affect on your lock.|
|Optional Use||Lock-out Tag-Out and Maintenance, Reusable|
War-Lok Cylinder Disks:
Keying to Previous Order:
To Key your lock order to the same as your previous lock orders, you must choose Keyed Alike and write, "Please Key to Previous Order RC########" (where ######## is your 8 digit sales Order Number of your first lock order) in the Customer Msg box.
Note: Always refer back to your first lock order so all new orders will be keyed to that first order. We will try to check that your keying instructions are correct, but this is only a courtesy. You are still responsible. DO NOT USE YOUR KEY CODE.
Secure or protect your dropped/untethered trailer from the 5th wheel plate of a would-be thief tractor. The War-Lok King Pin Lock is impenetrable, lighter, and made from a cast steel. It comes with a 9 cylinder disk locking mechanism making it nearly impossible for a thief to pick your lock.
Please Note: The War-Lok King Pin will work on your RV. If you have a Pull Rite EZ hitch, the bracket on the hitch plate may interfere with the War-Lok lock. You can install the lock with the narrow part up. Thank you Tom Boyd of Houston, Texas for letting us know.
War-Lok Locks are Pick Resistant, Drill Resistant, Bump Key Proof and Key Duplication is virtually Impossible.
- TKP-10 War-Lok Heavy Duty King Pin Lock
- Pair of War-Lok Keys
- Sorry, No Discount or Returns on Keys or Locks Keyed Alike
- We can key your locks to previously purchased locks, if you ordered them from TrueChrome and you have them delivered to the same address. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Multiple Kits can be keyed alike or individually. $3/Key for Keying Alike.
- Large orders may take longer.
Installation & Removal:
- To Install The Lock:
- Slide the lock fully up over the king pin
- Push the lock cylinder inward until it clicks into place
- Helpful Hint: Slip a thin plastic grocery bag ove the king pin prior to installing the lock to reduce the amount of grease adhering to the lock.
- To remove the lock:
- Insert the key into the lock cylinder
- Hold the lock firmly and turn the key clockwise approximately 3/4 turn. Pull the lock cylinder out to release the lock