War-Lok Trailer Door Lock
Note: Due to Recent Extreme High Demand, the War-Lok Truck Locks have a Mfg extended Lead Time of 5 to 9 Business Days.
- Protects The Hasps of Most Trailers
- Cost-effective Solution to Theft
- Secures Large Cargo Swing Doors
- Made of Cast Steel
|Availability:||In Stock||Shipping:||See Cart|
|Dimension||5" x 4" x 3"|
|Returns||30 days w/ 25% Restocking Fee No Return on Custom Keyed Alike Locks|
|Maintenance||One spray of Slick 50 one lube every 90 days, or when needed. WD40 is NOT recommended and will have an adverse affect on your lock.|
War-Lok Cylinder Disks:
Unlocking the Trailer Door Lock
Keying to Previous Order:
To Key your lock order to the same as your previous lock orders, you must choose Keyed Alike and write, "Please Key to Previous Order RC########" (where ######## is your 8 digit sales Order Number of your first lock order) in the Customer Msg box.
Note: Always refer back to your first lock order so all new orders will be keyed to that first order. We will try to check that your keying instructions are correct, but this is only a courtesy. You are still responsible. DO NOT USE YOUR KEY CODE.
The Trailer Door Lock is a cast steel barrier box with a removable, reusable, keyed locking device that covers and protects the hasp of most tractor trailers with swing-out doors. The lock is nearly impenetrable and also the interior is completely hidden from thieves. It also comes with a 12" cable to tether the lock to the Trailer.
The TL-10 cap protects the key hole and disks from elements that will travel upward and into the lock. This feature is especially helpful for those that travel through freezing weather. For fleets, the TL-10 Cast Steel Barrier Box can be keyed individually or alike with or without a master key.
Note: The TL-10 does NOT fit Intermodal Shipping Containers, nor smaller Travel & Cargo Trailers. It will also NOT fit the Utility Brand Trailers. You will need the IR-20 for Intermodal Shipping Container Security.
War-Lok Locks are Pick Resistant, Drill Resistant, Bump Key Proof and Key Duplication is virtually Impossible.
- TL-10 War-Lock Heavy Duty Rear Trailer Swing Door Lock
- Pair of War-Lok Keys
- Sorry, No Discount or Returns on Keys or Locks Keyed Alike
- We can key your locks to previously purchased locks, if you ordered them from TrueChrome and you have them delivered to the same address. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Multiple Kits can be keyed alike or individually. $3/Key for Keying Alike.
- Large orders may take longer.
Installation & Removal:
- To Install The Lock:
- Insert and fasten a metal ball seal through the latch hasp
- Hold the seal by the ball and gently pull to the side
- Place the War-Lok trailer lock over the hasp latch assembly and push the lock cylinder upward until it clicks into place
- To remove the lock:
- Insert the key into the lock cylinder and turn clockwise approximately 3/4 turn. The lock cylinder will spring extend to release the lock