Heavy Duty Axle Shaft Puller Mechanic Tool
- For Heavy Duty Trucks
- Adjustable Pulling Arms & Stud Adapters
- Remove Axle Shaft in Minutes
- Reduces Damage to Axle Studs
|Availability:||In Stock||Shipping:||See Cart|
|Returns||20% Restocking Fee - Unused Product|
30% Restocking Fee - Failure to obtain an RMA/RGA
|Dimension||4.3"W x 11.8"L x 10.6" H|
Designed to easily remove even the most seized axle shaft in minutes on medium to heavy duty Dana, Eaton and Rockwell drive axles.
The head of the axle shaft puller is rounded, ensuring the load of the hammer’s force is more accurately distributed down the center of the tool. Top grade metals are used, enabling the tool to be struck again and again.
Pullcams are preloaded behind the axle flange. The force of the impact shocks the cone washers free, allowing the axle shaft to be released with ease. Pullcams are heat-treated to minimize wear and prevent rounding off.
Medium to Heavy Duty Dana, Eaton and Rockwell drive axles
Available Stud Adapters
- 11010 1/2" – 20 Axle Stud Adapter Set
- 11015 9/16" – 18 Axle Stud Adapter Set
- 11020 3/4" – 16 Axle Stud Adapter Set
- 11025 1/2" – 13 Axle Stud Adapter Set
- 11030 5/8" – 11 Axle Stud Adapter Set
- 11035 5/8" – 18 Axle Stud Adapter Set