Heavy Duty Driveline Service Kit (U-Joint & Yoke Puller)
- For Heavy Duty Trucks
- Includes U-Joint & Yoke Puller
- Does Not Damage the Driveshaft, Yokes, Joints/Bearing Cups
- Eliminates Hammering Methods
|Availability:||In Stock||Shipping:||See Cart|
|Returns||20% Restocking Fee - Unused Product|
30% Restocking Fee - Failure to obtain an RMA/RGA
|Dimension||6" W x 20.5" L x 17" H|
Featuring the most needed tools for servicing heavy duty drivelines. The kit includes heavy duty universal joint puller and yoke puller.
Popular tools for servicing heavy duty drivelines.
The Original Tiger Tool U-Joint Puller (1.00 Min)
10102 Heavy Duty U-Joint Puller Application
World’s greatest and original U-Joint Puller! Provides ultimate strength for disassembling even the most seized U-joints in minutes. Designed to work on virtually all Class 7 and 8 trucks and machinery where the bearing cup outside diameter is 1.5" to 2.2". One piece unit – No bolts, cables, or assembly required. Can use a 1" Impact Tool.
- U-Joints with bearing cups 1.5" to 2.2" O.D.
- Spicer 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880 Series
- Spicer SPL 140, 170, & 250 Life Series
- Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Series
- Meritor RPL 20, 25 Permalube Series
- Tested and recommended by Driveshaft Division – Dana Corporation
Heavy Duty U-Joint Puller- Tiger Tool 10102 (1.26 Min)
10803 Heavy Duty Yoke Puller Application
Fast, Simple, & easy removal of heavy-duty yokes on drive shafts, transmissions and rear-end differentials without damage to yokes or other components. Generates over 25,000 lbs. of pulling power. Works on most yokes with a bearing diameter of 1 7/8" and 2 3/16". It is designed for heavy duty trucks with full and half round yokes.
- Yokes with a bearing diameter between 1 7/8" and 2 3/16"
- Spicer and Meritor 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810 series
- Spicer SPL 140, 170, 250 series
- Meritor (Rockwell) RPL 20 and 25 series.